HEX-LOGIC HAND POLISHING APPLICATOR PADS, 3 PK
HEX-LOGIC HAND POLISHING APPLICATOR PADS, 3 PACK (3 X 6 X 1 INCH)
Why Buy This Product?
- Polish swirls and scratches without a machine
- Spread the perfect coat of glaze, sealant, or wax
- Fits in small areas like doorjambs, handles, and mirrors
- Convenient three pack combines every polishing pad you'll need to work by hand
- Perfect size for any hand
- Works great on intricate shapes on wheels, headlights, bumpers, windows, and exhaust tips
- Use Orange Medium Duty Cutting Pad with any compound or polish
- Use White Light Duty Polishing Pad with any finishing polish
- Spread the perfect coat of wax with the ultra-soft Black Finishing Pad
- Perfect for removing swirl marks, scratches, oxidation, paint transfer, and marring
About Hex-Logic Hand Pads
Pick up Hex-Logic Hand Applicator Pads when polishing hard-to-reach spots and small isolated areas. Hex-Logic Hand Pads are perfect for polishing and removing swirls, scratches, and paint transfer from wherever a machine polisher just won’t fit. Door handles, trunk jambs, window sills, wheels, exhaust tips, and foglights can now be polished without a dual action polisher or rotary buffer. These hand-held polishing pads use the same premium pad foams, Hex-Logic grooves, and distinct foam densities as the Hex-Logic Machine Polishing Pads. When Hex-Logic engineers were designing the best pattern to evenly spread polish across the work surface, they drew inspiration from nature. Bees instinctively build their honeycombs with hexagonal chambers: the most efficient shape for dividing any given space into an even grid. When polishing compound is spread over the hexagonal chambers of a Hex-Logic pad, the hexagon grooves ensure the best spread for even paint removal and fast and efficient polishing work over any painted surface. Use the Orange Hex-Logic Hand Polishing Pad to remove swirls, scratches, oxidation, and paint transfer from painted surfaces in and around any automobile. Use the White Hex-Logic Hand Polishing Pad to refine away compounding marks, and to restore a deep-wet glossy shine. Finish by spreading a coat of protective wax or sealant with the Black Hex-Logic Hand Finishing Pad. The Hex-Logic Hand Pads are perfect for removing fingernail scratches from the back of door handles, removing paint scuffs and paint transfer from other cars, and spreading the perfect coat of wax without any product waste. When a machine polisher is out of the question, choose the Hex-Logic Hand Polishing Pad from Chemical Guys.