METICULOUS MATTE DETAILER (16 OZ)
Why Buy This Product?
- Protectant and quick detailing spray for satin matte paints, matte finishes, matte vinyl wraps
- Works great on glossy paint as well and partial matte/glossy vehicle finishes
- Easily and gently removes dust, grease, grime, dirt and bird droppings without leaving an oily residue
- Ideal as follow-up to wax or sealant coat
- Can be used on all finishes and paint types
- Contains no Wax, solvents or silicone - adds no gloss
- Works best with a microfiber towel
- Also available in a 4 ounce and gallon
How it Works
Meticulous Matte Detailer Spray Sealant is the perfect solution for preserving your matte painted and vinyl wrapped surfaces. The new and improved formula is designed to clean, maintain and protect your vehicle to ensure a perfect sheen. We designed Meticulous Matte Detailer with Spray Sealant Technology to protect your vehicles finish from stains and contamination. Our all-new sealant formula repels dirt, debris and road film with a unique coating system. Easily remove dust, water spots and fingerprints in seconds. Quickly waterless wash your matte wrapped vinyl surfaces. Perfect for maintaining sensitive plasti-dipped vehicles. Simply spray the Meticulous Matte Detailer Spray Sealant on a dirty surface and wipe with a premium microfiber towel for a streak-free matte appearance. Clean, maintain and protect your matte vehicles with Chemical Guys Meticulous Matte Detailer Spray Sealant.
Andrew Bynum’s 800 Horsepower BMW
Andrew Bynum’s 800 Horsepower BMW detailed with the Chemical Guys Meticulous Matt Detailer. Being a professional basketball player definitely has its perks, Andrew Bynum of the Los Angeles Lakers has one very nicely pimped out BMW M6. Bringing the Matte Detailer for satin paint and matte clear bra chemical guys maximum screaming horse power Bynum chose G-Power to increase the performance with a stage 3 kit consisting of a new supercharger system, ECU tuning and exhaust system. The result is over 800 horsepower in this custom M6, much more than the factory 500 horsepower and he didn’t stop there. A new body kit was installed, along with a wheel package, KW suspension kit and this baby was ready for the track. Detailed with Chemical Guys Meticulous Matte Detailer before a photo shoots for BMW Magazine.