- Reacts with iron deposits to neutralize bond
- Formula neutralizes the reactions that cause rust and paint failure caused by hot brake dust particles
- Iron catalyst turns purple once reaction is complete
- pH-balanced formula safe for all wheel types, gloss paint, clear coat finishes, polished metal, chrome, and glass
- Add to wheel-cleaning arsenal to remove toughest stuck on brake dust and contaminants
- Finish the car wash process with , then follow up with clay bar service for thorough decontamination during a full detail
HOW IT WORKS
OPTIX Iron Remover, works in the same way as Chemical Guys Decon Pro and removes stubborn brake dust, iron deposits, and other embedded metallic contamination from wheels and lower body panels. Brake dust contains shards of iron and steel from brake rotors, brake pad friction material, and burnt carbon left over after intense braking. This material gets sprayed out from the brakes and embeds itself into wheels, lower body panels, undercarriage parts, and all over nearby vehicles. This brake dust is corrosive and abrasive, and without proper and quick removal, it causes a chemical reaction that leads to permanent rust damage, or scratches and swirl marks from improper cleaning. OPTIX Iron Remover is a perfect alternative from Chemical Guys DeCon Pro that releases iron deposits and other ferrous metal contamination from automotive surfaces, then neutralizes the corrosive chemical reaction that leads to rust and paint failure. Specialty iron catalysts react with ferrous metals and turn purple once the chemical reaction releases embedded contamination from painted surfaces. OPTIX Iron Remover is a pH-balanced cleaner that removes deep contamination you can’t even see. Add OPTIX iron remover to your wheel cleaning arsenal to remove tough brake dust from wheels, brake rotors and calipers, and undercarriage parts. Decontaminate painted surfaces, polished metals, and glass during a full detail for a deep and thorough clean you can see and feel. Break down the worst brake dust and embedded iron deposits before they destroy your paint with OPTIX Iron Remover.